|Name of Post:||Pan Card Online Form 2023|
|Post Date / Update:||11th January 2023 | 1:05 PM|
|Short Information :||
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a digit unique alphanumeric number issued by the Income Tax Department. After submitting the PAN Card application form, the PAN card is usually issued within 15-20 working days. However, applicants can now obtain their PAN card in 48 Hours (2 days).
Pan Card Online Form 2023 . PAN enables the department to link all transactions of the “person” with the department. These transactions include tax payments, TDS/TCS credits, returns of income/wealth/gift/FBT, specified transactions, correspondence, and so on. PAN, thus, acts as an identifier for the “person” with the tax department.
If you have not been allotted a PAN, you can generate your e-PAN with the help of your Aadhaar and a mobile number registered with your Aadhaar. Generating e-PAN is free of cost, online process and does not require you to fill up any forms.
The Income Tax department has assigned the Protean eGov Technologies Limited (formerly NSDL) primarily for the application of PAN card online. Apart from this, UTI Infrastructure and Services Limited (UTIISL) has also been appointed by the IT Department for the application of PAN cards.
There are several agencies working on a district-level providing PAN cards for applications from accepting applications, processing them and then providing the customers with the card.
Permanent Account Number (PAN Card)
New Pan Card, Correction / Update Old Pan, Upload Document
Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin 01/01/2017
· Last Date for Registration : Not Announced by Govt.
· Received Pan Card : After the Apply the Pan Card Form, Will be Dispatched After the Complete the Process.
· Indian Citizen All Category : 107/-
· Indian Citizen Resident in Abroad Pan Card Registration Dispatched Fee : 989/-
· Pay the Registration Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Fee Through Offline.
|Document Required for Pan Card
· Aadhar Card
· Voter Identify Card (Voter ID)
· Arms License
· Driving License (DL)
· Pension Card with Photograph
· Ration Card
· Photo ID Card Issued By Any Central / State Government Authority
· Any Other Related Supported Document
|Fill New Pan Form Online Form
· Open Online Application Form
· Choose the Category Individual, Army, Navy, Airforce, Company, Partner, Firm
· Enter Your Basic Details Exp: Name, Father Name, DOB, Address, Mobile No, Email ID and other Related Details
· Click on Declaration and Submit Pan card Form 2017
· Pay the Registration Fee and Note / Print Your Acknowledgement Number for Future Reference
Interested Indian Citizens Can Read the Full Details Before Apply Online Pan Card
Download Rojgarmarket.Com Official Mobile Apps
|Android Apps||Apple iOS Apps||Window Apps|
Some Useful Important Links
|Apply Online (Instant Pan Card)||Click Here|
|How to Apply Instant Pan Card (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Apply Online (Pan Card / Status / Correction / Update)||Click Here|
|Link Pan Card to Aadhar||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Online Process to Apply For a PAN Card
Here are the steps which need to be followed to apply for the PAN card:
Step 1: In order to apply for a PAN card online, you will have to visit the website of Protean eGov Technologies Limited(formerly NSDL) where you can fill in the information which needs to be submitted.
Step 2: Click on the option ‘Apply Online’ on the top left corner since you are a new applicant.
- In the drop-down, you can select one from the three options which are:
- New PAN – Indian Citizen
- New PAN – Foreign Citizen
- Changes or Correction on Existing PAN/Re-print of PAN card.
Step 3: Once done, you will need to select the ‘Category’. The category list includes options such as individual, company, an associate of individuals, Hindu Undivided Family, Trust, Limited Liability Partnership, local authority, etc.
Step 4: After choosing any one of the following options, you will need to fill in your details.
Pan Card Online Form 2023 – FAQs
Is PAN card apply free?
If you have not been allotted a PAN, you can generate your e-PAN with the help of your Aadhaar and a mobile number registered with your Aadhaar. Generating e-PAN is free of cost, online process and does not require you to fill up any forms. 6.
How much is the fee for PAN card?
Fees And Charges For A New PAN Card In India
Applicants residing within the country need to pay a fee of Rs 101, which includes a processing fee of Rs 86 plus Goods & Service tax to the tune of 18.00%.
Can I get PAN card in 2 hours?
How many days to get a PAN card? After submitting the PAN Card application form, the PAN card is usually issued within 15-20 working days. However, applicants can now obtain their PAN card in 48 Hours (2 days).
How many years is a PAN card valid for?
How long is the PAN card valid? The PAN is valid for a lifetime.
Find More Latest Updates
Welcome to this official website of Rojgarmarket
There are many websites similar to the name of Sarkari Result, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.Rojgarmarket .Com and after Rojgarmarket .Com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.