|Name of Post:||UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam APO Syllabus 2022|
|Post Date / Update:||18 October 2022 | 10:02 AM|
|Short Information :|
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam APO Syllabus 2022 . On the other hand UP APO syllabus for Mains has questions to test the candidate’s knowledge of General Knowledge, General Hindi and Law papers. Law paper has the maximum weightage of 2022 marks. Prelims is objective in nature while Mains is subjective.
UP APO syllabus gives you the knowledge of the important topics and subjects that are covered in the exam. The syllabus is the only genuine source of information that a candidate needs to know to be able to qualify the exam.
It helps you to prepare a strategy and plan that is needed to crack the exam. Thus, you should download the syllabus pdf and save it on your device so that you can consult it when you get stuck at any given time.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam APO 2022
UPPSC APO Advt No. : A-3/E-1/2022 Short Details of Notification
· Application Begin : 21/04/2022
· Last Date for Apply Online : 17/05/2022
· Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 17/05/2022
· Last Date Complete Form : 21/05/2022
· Exam Date : 21/08/2022
· Admit Card Available : 10/08/2022
· Answer Key Available : 24/08/2022
· Result Available : 23/09/2022
· General / OBC / EWS : 125/-
· SC / ST : 65/-
· PH Candidates : 25/-
· Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan
|UPPSC APO Recruitment 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
· Minimum Age : 21 Years.
· Maximum Age: 40 Years.
· Age Relaxation Extra as per UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022 Recruitment Rules.
|UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 44 Post|
|Post Name||Total Post||UPPSC APO Eligibility 2022|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022||44||· Bachelor Degree in Law LLB Degree in Any Recognized University in India.
· More Details Read the Notification.
|Enrolled Candidate Can Download Admit Card.|
How to Fill UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Exam 2022 Online Form
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission UPPSC Call For New Application for Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Recruitment 2022 Candidate Can Apply Between 21/04/2022 to 17/05/2022
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Uttar Pradesh UPPSC Latest Govt. APO 2022 Various Post Direct Recruitment 2022.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
Some Useful Important Links
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Objection Format||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|How to Download Admit Card (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|How to Fill Form (Video Hindi)||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Submit Final Form||Click Here|
|Update / Edit Form Details||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||English | Hindi|
|Join Our Whatsapp group||Click Here|
|UPPSC Official Website||Click Here|
Find More Latest Updates
Welcome to this official website of Rojgarmarket
There are many websites similar to the name of Sarkari Result, so you have to be careful, to open the real SarkariResult website, just open WWW.Rojgarmarket .Com and after Rojgarmarket .Com must be checked, for all kinds of updates related to jobs.
For you our Mobile App which is also available for free on Google Play, Apple Store and Microsoft Store, as well as you can connect with us on our social media accounts: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Koo, Telegram , available on Youtube.